Terms and Conditions of the lodging - Going Amsterdam
Confirmation of booking
To make a reservation we require an initial deposit of 25% of the amount of the booking as well as €20.00 reservation fee together with written confirmation of your booking request. The remaining balance is payable upon arrival to the property owner.
We can accept the following methods of payment for the lodging:
- Credit card:, Master Card, Visa , Not all debit cards are accepted.
An amendment charge of €30.00 will apply to any changes made once a reservation of the lodging has been made. Amendments made less than seven working days prior to arrival will be treated as a cancellation unless the duration of stay is extended.
Cancellation of the lodging reservation
Cancellation of your booking: the following conditions will apply:
- Cancellation more than 30 days before the beginning of your stay: 30% of the pre-payment will be refunded.
- Cancellation after this period: no refund will be possible.
- Interruption of your stay: in case of an unanticipated interruption of your stay, and if the responsibility of the owner is not in question, no refund will be possible.
- In case of no show the full amount of the reservation will be charged.
The reservation form or the contract will stipulate the number of people for whom the accommodation has been reserved.
- Increasing the number of people without a new reservation will result in dissolution of contract without restitution of the amount paid and removal of the occupant(s) from the accommodation.
- Damage or breakage.
- The occupant must notify goingamsterdam.con immediately of any damage has been caused to the accommodation or its contents.
- Occupant shall be liable for such a damage.
Complaints on services provided must be reported by client to goingamsterdam.com upon discovery in order to be able to find an appropriate solution.
Some properties owners may require a cash deposit or a credit card in-print on the arrival date. This is to cover the cost of any potential breakages or damage that may occur during the stay, as well as any extra charges. All charges must be settled in full prior to departure.
Going Amsterdam acts solely as an agent and not as a principal for the apartments. We cannot be held liable or accept any responsibility for any dissatisfaction that you may have with the apartments. We reserve the right to amend prices or to change accommodation without notice due to circumstances beyond our control.
You are deemed to have read and accepted the terms of business by making a reservation of the lodging with us.